- Data Visualization with Different Chart Types — Learn how to visualize your data using line and column charts, mixed charts, tables and waterfalls.
- How to Create Charts & Tables — Learn how to add and configure charts to flexibly display your data using basic chart types like line or column charts.
- Scenario, Time or Dimension Level Comparison (Delta %) — Learn how to compare scenarios
- Assumption Effects
- Year-over-Year Bridge (YoY)
- Sorting and Formatting Charts — Learn how to sort your data in different charts and tables and how to structure them with colors or indentations.
- Configuring and Pivoting Data Displayed in Charts and Tables
- Images in Dashboards